CAMPING AT MOONRIVER LODGE
CAMPERS CAN CHOOSE TO BOOK THE CAMPING PACKAGES OR THE NORMAL CAMPING CHARGES! SCROLL DOWN TO SEE THE NORMAL CAMPING CHARGES
Experience a highlands camp out in the scenic outdoors of Moonriver Lodge as you enjoy the stunning view of the hills and forests while spending quality time with your loved ones/close friends.
WE HAVE THREE CAMPING GROUNDS AT OUR MOONRIVER LODGE
- Garden Pavillion (downhill)
- Waterfall Pavillion – located near Mollison Lodge (uphill)
- Nearby BBQ Pit (only small size tent can fit at this location)
- Experience a night out in a tent being close to nature and enjoy the sounds of the nocturnal insects while Camping Under the Stars.
- Enjoy the breathtaking view of the morning sunrise and breathe in the cool clean air as you set up an early morning hike around our lodge and farm.
- Gain insights of our food production & try out our freshly harvested organic and hydroponic vegetables by joining our Farm Tour.
Embrace your adventure at Moonriver Lodge by setting up your tent and organising your food for camping cook outs. Our location is frequented by guests looking for a weekend escapade to enjoy some nature walks and exploration in the surrounding highlands..
Experience the excitement of camping out under the blanket of the night sky in your very own tent as you sleep in the fresh outdoors. Let the lullaby of the insects’ call and the fresh breeze of the evening wind put you to sleep as you refresh yourself for what’s coming tomorrow. Plus, you may also wish to get to know your neighbouring campers better so feel free to approach them alongside your mates and make new friends in the process.
We can provide you meals to kick start your day. However, we encourage you to self cook to better enhance the experience as you prepare food with your loved ones.
All meals need to be informed at least 3 days in advance.
The fresh morning air will also rejuvenate you for another exciting day of fun and adventure with your close friends/ loved ones as you seize the day together. Don’t forget to try tea and healthy snacks during tea time while surrounding yourself with a stunning view of natural wonders with lush verdant meadows and filled with plenty of colourful flowers around Moonriver Lodge.
We are happy to offer 2 packages which includes jungle trekking in the Rafflesia Trek, Farm Tour & hiking in the Mossy Forest Mountain.
Book now to start your experience!
- 50% fees are incurred in the case of cancellation requests
- No refunds for cancellations made less than 14 days in advance
- 2:00 p.m
- 12:00 p.m
NORMAL CAMPING CHARGES
You will pay two (2) rates:
- Entrance Fee (one time charge per entry):
- Access to the common areas to enter the MRL gardens, waterfall, library, hammocks & etc.
- Outdoor Toilet & Hot water Shower facilities
- Outdoor Kitchen with washing facilities only & dining area (strictly self cleaning)
- Free Parking
2. Camping Space For Tent (per night charge)
Kindly bring your own tent. We do not provide any tents; rather we provide the camping space based on the size of the tent you’re bringing.
|Camping Rate||RATE||TENT CAPACITY||TENT DIMENSION|
(one time charge)
|Small Tent||RM 50/tent||Max 2 pax||Not exceeding 250cm X 250cm|
|Medium Tent||RM 80/tent||Max 5 pax||Not exceeding 400cm X 400cm|
|Large Tent||Rm 120/tent||Max 8 pax||Not exceeding 600cm X 600cm|
STRICTLY NO PORK when using any of our Cooking Facilities.
Please refer to Lodge Meal Rates & Activities for more info.
|Kitchen for self-cooking (per day)
|RM 60 – RM150||Depending on group size, include gas, utensils and cutlery|
|BBQ Pit Rental||RM 80-RM150||Includes charcoal, BBQ pit fire set-up, utensils and cutlery
EXCLUDES cleaning (except BBQ pit)
|Movie Under The Stars||RM10 per pax||Includes light supper|
|Night Walk & Fireflies (if lucky)||RM10 per pax||Includes light supper|
|Cleaning Services||RM 50 –
|Engage our cleaning services after using our cooking facilities.