The self-contained lodges are available for rent, subjected to terms and conditions.*
|Main Lodge||Two family size rooms. Indoor toilets and showers.
Maximum 10 pax.
|Lovelock Lodge||Five rooms of various capacities. Outdoor toilets and showers. Maximum 14 pax.||RM955nett||RM120nett|
|Mollison Lodge||Seven rooms of various capacities. Indoor toilets and showers. Maximum 18 pax.||RM1330nett||RM160nett|
|ENTIRE Lodge||Maximum 45 pax.||RM2950nett||RM200nett|
Prices include 6% GST.
*Terms & Conditions of Lodge Rental:
- Guests must abide by the maximum number of occupants for each Lodge. Extra persons will be charged RM85 nett /adult and RM65/child (4-12 years) per night.
- Lodge rental includes usage of kitchen facilities. Guests at Lovelock Lodge and Main Lodge will use the kitchen located at Main Lodge while guests at Mollison Lodge will use the kitchen at Mollison Lodge.
- Lodge rental excludes any activities, meals, BBQ pit usage and steamboat units. Meals, BBQ pit rental and steamboat rental can be requested from Lodge management in advance and at a charge. Click Meals & Cooking Facilities for rates and available facilities for rent.
- Guests must clean up all utensils and kitchen/dining areas after using our cooking facilities. Guests will be charged a fee if cooking utensils, cutlery and kitchen facilities are found in undesirable condition. Alternatively, guests can engage our cleaning services for meals at a fee.
- Guests must take care of the condition and cleanliness of the Lodge and its furniture and utensils. Please keep the Lodge and its common areas as you have found it. Cleaning services per Lodge is between RM80-RM200 nett.
- A refundable lodge rental deposit of RM200 will be collected upon check in.
- Guests must be mindful of other guests staying at our Lodge who are not part of your group. As most facilities are shared, we hope guests will enjoy the spirit of communal living in our farm lodge.
The plan of imposing a Tourism Services Fee (TSF) of RM10.00 per room/night for stays at All star hotels, including home stays in Malaysia was passed by Malaysia Parliament in early April 2017 on top of the earlier rate quoted. The fee will be based on star rating of the hotel and in-addition to existing fees/taxes levied such as in Malacca, Penang & Langkawi. We have been advised it will take effect on 1 September 2017 which The Ministry Tourism Arts & Culture Malaysia’s announcement.
*An extra RM10 per room/ night will collect upon check in. We only accept cash payment.