Constructed in 2010, the Lovelock Lodge was the second building to be built at Moonriver Lodge. It was named after James Lovelock, a popular environmentalist.
Price: RM95/pax inclusive of breakfast*
Lovelock Lodge consists of five rooms of various sizes.
- Lovelock 1: Accommodates up to 2 beds
- Lovelock 2: Accommodates up to 2 beds and 1 children’s mattress
- Lovelock 3: Accommodates up to 3 beds
- Lovelock 4: Accommodates up to 3 beds and 1 children’s mattress
- Lovelock 5: Accommodates up to 4 beds
- Tatami style: Mattresses on raised platform
- Includes fresh linen and towels
- Shared bathrooms with hot showers – Closest bathrooms are the outdoor bathroomsjust a short distance from the rooms. Guests also have the option of using the indoor bathrooms located at the Main Lodge.
Facilities located at Lovelock Lodge include:
- TV lounge @ Garden Pavillion
- Optional projector and sound system setup (for groups)
- Optional flip chart and whiteboard (for groups)
- Overlooks the Activity Garden where groups can conduct activities like games, morning exercise, etc.
- Garden view
The Lovelock Lodge is located adjacent to the Main Lodge and is very close to the Library.
*Strictly no smoking in all rooms and indoor areas.
**Bookings must be made in advance as we currently do not accept walk-ins.